About EED Support
- EED works in a flexible way and therefore receives and assesses request for support in an ongoing manner. Thus there is no deadline, and we are happy to receive your ideas at any time.
- The support provided by EED can vary in size and duration. However average grants normally range between €10,000 and €150,000.
- EED assists pro-democratic civil society organisations, movements and individual activists acting in favour of a pluralistic multiparty system regardless of their size or formal status.
- EED acknowledges the existing range of pro-democracy donors and seeks to mainly act as a gap-filler. We therefore give priority to activities that would be difficult to fund through other existing channels. In doing so, we follow a demand-driven and needs-based approach.
- EED covers the following countries / territories: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, the occupied Palestinian territories, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine. EED support is thus aimed at actors from these countries / territories.
- EED will treat your information as private and confidential. We will not provide your information to any other organisation, unless you specifically authorise us to do so.
Please refer to the EED mission statement for further information about our role and priorities.
In order to apply you are requested to answer the brief questions below. Please provide clear and concise answers to the questions.